Uptown & Entertainment
Make unforgettable memories during your stay at Taba Heights and enjoy the diverse entertainment and activities that the beachside town offers. Home to a range of amenities and services, the Uptown area in Taba Heights is known for its practical shops, dining experiences, oriental feel and weekly entertainment.
For guests seeking enticing daily activities or a lively nightlife, Uptown – and some of the hotels – offer the below, promising a unique experience at Taba Heights:
Nights at Taba Heights are made special with unique programs that feature live entertainment and performances that all begin at 9:30 PM.
- A mountain party every Thursday: Spend your Thursday nights surrounded by the towering Sinai mountains for an unmatched oriental experience. Open to all hotels, guests can enjoy the live shows on stage while unwinding with a shisha (hookah) or drink in hand, against charge.
- A beach party every Saturday: Taking place on the shores of the 1001 Beach Club, experience an upbeat night unlike no other while taking in the view and sounds of the sea and indulging in beverages and snacks against charge.
- A street festival every Tuesday and Friday: Guests of all hotels can head to Uptown on Tuesdays and Fridays for a night full of live entertainment and shows, while enjoying a unique selection of beverages and snacks against charge.
Looking for the perfect and adventurous outdoor family activity? come and enjoy a wonderful sunny day in a four-slide aqua park.
- Open daily 09:00 to 18:00
- Swimming pool & water slides
- Snacks & soft drinks
- Subject to a prior reservation. For more information and reservation, please contact the Guest Relations team
- Free shuttle transportation from the hotel to Aquapark.
- Adults – 400 EGP
- Children from 6 to 12 Y.O. – 50% of the adult rate
- Children below 6 – free of charge
Guests can also enjoy the below entertainment options for a fulfilling stay at all hotels:
- Go on a camel ride for a traditional, local experience
- Try out the variety of animation programs available by checking the daytime and nighttime entertainment schedules
- Keep your children entertained while on holiday at our kids’ clubs
For a truly mesmerizing experience, guests can experience total serenity and feed their mind, body and soul at Taba Heights’ salt cave, one of the first in Egypt.
Known to help with breathing, skincare and boost your mood and energy levels, guests can enjoy 45-minute sessions at Uptown’s salt cave for a truly transformative experience.
Though enriched with modernity and luxury, Taba Heights is not short of offering guests all the practical services they need. At Uptown, you can find supermarkets and pharmacies, as well as a telecom provider that sells data SIM cards.
Buy authentic souvenirs to take home to your friends and family at Uptown, at any of the traditional bazaars, fashion or arts and crafts gift shops.
Ease of accessibility and the comfort of our guests is very important to us. That’s why Taba Heights operates free bus services (Taf Taf) throughout the town, where there are designated stops at every hotel, the Uptown area, the El Wekala beach and the Red Sea Water World diving center, close to the Taba Heights Marina.
Also available are private hire limousines.
To further facilitate your time at Taba Heights, Uptown is home to two banks (Banque Misr and CIB) with ATM’s which accept the majority of debit and credit cards. Currency exchange is also available. Most hotels at Taba Heights also offer standalone ATMs.
To further explore the authentic side of Taba Heights, make sure you stop by the Bedouin Tent in Uptown for shisha, tea or coffee for a unique local experience. Dress up in Bedouin attire and unwind while surrounded by traditional colors and seating, or browse the selection of fine jewelry handmade by locals.
- Free, high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout Uptown – whether you are exploring the variety of shops or are dining at one of the restaurants.
- The majority of restaurants, cafes and vendors accept cash transactions over the use of debit and credit cards.
- A fully equipped and staffed medical center is located in Uptown that serves all hotels in Taba Heights.
- For any inquiries and to stay updated with the latest updates and events available at Taba Heights, guests can visit the Information Center that is located in Uptown, send an email to [email protected] or visit our Facebook page: Taba Heights, Sinai.